12 March 2009

An Intuitively Quirkie Romance

The wedding's all done and the honeymoon's a blast. It was a really special day for us, which says alot, given our cynical and pragmatic natures.

For friends who weren't able to share the special day with us, let me share with you here a lil something Intuition and I did for the day's programme... a presentation on how we met and what we liked about each other, saccharine stuff like that =)

A lil anecdote about the song chosen:
We were thinking for the longest time, what song should we use for our presentation. We have already nailed down all the other songs, for the processional, recessional and even the background music for the buffet. Much as we tried, we still couldn't decide on a song for the presentation.

A default song I had at the back of my mind was Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours", but Intuition wasn't so keen on it as a good friend of his already overplayed it at his wedding recently.

So at work, on my msn nick, I advertised my need for Jason Mraz's mp3s, and a colleague told me that a popular song is "Lucky"--a song I've never heard before. After listening to it, the part about it that really clinched it for me was how I'm lucky to be in love with my best friend, and I thought I'd use the song as a surprise for Intuition.

That very same evening, he called and told me he's already found a song he wanted to use for the presentation. And he played the mp3 over the phone, and lo, it was "Lucky". Likewise, he's never heard of the song prior to that same day. And we both decided, quite independently, that this is THE SONG for the presentation.

We're definitely lucky ;)



Enjoy!

2 comments:

Ms Krong said...

Love your clip! Enjoyed your wedding! Apologies for not uploading your pics yet! :P Glad you guys had a blast in Taiwan! :) Welcome home, Mr & Mrs See!!!

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.