25 December 2009

The Annual Greed-List Part Deux

Dear All,

Just wanna say a huge THANK YOU! for all the wonderful presents and affection showered on me during this Christmas season and also for my birthday =) I am incredibly blessed and lack nothing in life, even before the bounty I've received as of today =)



Thanks for being a part of my life, for being a part of who I am today, and for taking an interest in what happens in this lil corner of the internet. Thanks for all the LOVE!

I hope in some way, I'll be a blessing to you too in the coming year =)

Blessed Christmas! and have a wonderful 2010 ahead of you =)



PS: It's my last year as a twenty-something. WOE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your twenties! I'll be waiting for you to join the thirties before leaving for the fourties.