18 January 2008

The (Beautiful) Letdown

I was so anticipating the Switchfoot concert, although at $80, it's quite painful on the wallet. Still, why not, I thought, once in a while mah.

Until I had this conversation...
*****
F: I still want to keel my friend.
Me: why?
F: the one who could've gotten me $55 tixx
Me: !!! !! !! !!! !!!!!

Me: HOW COME U NVR GET UR FREN TO BUY?????
F: BECAUSE HE ONLY JUST TOLD ME! An innocent message he sent on Monday.
"Eh F, want to watch Switchfoot? I can get discount."
WAH LAU EH
F: BEE BEE BAH BOO BEEP
Me: ARGH ARGH ARGHHHH!

F: Apparently it's some discount TJC was giving.
Me: *HEART PAIN!*
F: ... at least you bought the $80 tixx.
F: I bought $90. and it's the $90 that's going for $55
Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Me: *bangs wall*
Me: *bangs keyboard*
F: *bangs keyboard against wall*
Me: *bangs wall against keyboard*
F: a feat only your brother can achieve I think *grin*
*****

So. Am grouchy now. Do not cross my path or I will bite. With relish.

No comments: